Spend an hour or so wandering down the “cool” Utrectchstraat
- Boutique clothing shops like Marc Jacobs, American Apparel, Fred de la Bretoniere and independent stores selling clothes for young professionals, girls AND boys.
- An array of classic Dutch shops been there for years
- Gourmet take out food, juice shops, frozen yogurt, …
- Cafes like Two for Joy, Bar Moustache
- One of the coolest music shops left in existence…Concerto
- Many good restaurants of all price ranges and gastronomy.
This website has a really cool visualization of Utrechtstrraat, you’re able to pan photos of the whole street: http://www.nlstreets.nl/EN/shopping/amsterdam/utrechtsestraat–58/